Utah Railway Index Page
Index For This Page
This page was last updated on April 1, 2015.
(This is a work in progress; research continues.)
Utah Railway History -- Histories of Utah Railway, its predecessor roads, its operations, and the coal mines it served.
Utah Railway's Parent Companies -- Information about Utah Railway's parent corporations, from USSR&M, to UV Industries, to Sharon Steel, to Mueller Industries, to Genesee & Wyoming.
Employee Timetables -- Scanned images of several Utah Railway employee timetables, from 1948 to 2004.
Diesel Locomotive Roster -- Utah Railway's diesel locomotives.
- Diesel Locomotive Notes -- Notes about Utah Railway diesel locomotives.
Steam Locomotive Roster -- Utah Railway's steam locomotives.
- Steam Locomotive Notes -- Notes about Utah Railway's steam locomotives.
Freight Cars -- Utah Railway's freight cars, including the famous Utah Coal Route GS gondolas. (under construction)
Cabooses -- Utah Railway's cabooses.
Before Utah Railway
- Information about the Castle Valley Railroad, built from Hiawatha to Mohrland in 1910; sold to Utah Railway in 1914.
- Information about the Southern Utah Railroad and its line between Price and Hiawatha; taken over by Utah Railway in 1917.
Southern Utah and Castle Valley Steam Locomotives -- Information about the steam locomotives of Southern Utah Railroad and Castle Valley Railroad, later owned by Utah Railway.
Southern Utah's McKeen Car -- Although the car itself was never owned by Utah Railway, the body of Southern Utah's one-only McKeen car remained on Utah Railway property until 1990.
- Utah Railway Map -- A Google Map of Utah Railway, including its major junctions and spurs to the mines that it served.
- Links -- Links to other web sites about Utah Railway
- Sources -- Sources used for these Utah Railway pages, and further reading.