Union Pacific Wooden Caboose Features

Index For This Page

This page was last updated on February 11, 2024.

(Return to Union Pacific Caboose Index Page)

Trucks for Wooden Cabooses

Arch Bar, Andrews, Vulcan, Others

Equipment folio diagram sheets show that the CA-class cabooses for OSL and UP were delivered with arch bar trucks until August 1908, when Andrews trucks became the truck of choice. Still others are shown in photographs with T-section truck frames. According to the same diagram sheets, CA-1s built by Standard Steel Car Co. had Vulcan-brand trucks and those built by Mount Vernon had Bettendorf-brand trucks.

Wood Beam Trucks

In a program that began as early as 1939, Union Pacific's wooden cabooses assigned to mainline service were equipped with wood beam passenger trucks, commonly known as "Q trucks." These trucks had all been in service under UP's earlier N.C.S. (Non-Common Standard) class cabooses and were swapped with the original Andrews, Bettendorf, and Vulcan trucks delivered under the CA and CA-1 class cabooses. According to a June 1948 letter, the change of trucks was brought on by complaints of rough riding cabooses from the operating unions. Following the change of trucks, cabooses with the previous steel truck designs, which included both Andrews and Vulcan trucks, were limited to service on the branch lines and local trains.

The drawing for the wood beam truck (drawing 424-C-6918) is labeled as "Q Truck, used on CA and CA-1 Cabooses," and is dated October 3, 1938. The drawing shows that the truck was of a composite wood (white oak) and metal construction similar to passenger car trucks, and had a wheelbase of 5 feet, with 33 inch wheels, with 4-1/4 inch axle journals and solid bearings. In a reflection of a different load weight at each end, the elliptical spring arrangement for the truck under the cupola end was different than the elliptical spring for the opposite end.

Between September 1939 and July 1943, records reveal that 300 cabooses were changed to wood beam trucks, including 40 cabooses in September 1939 and 59 cabooses during 1940. During 1941, an additional 84 cabooses were modified. During 1942 and 1943, another 97 cabooses and 20 cabooses were modified. On the Eastern District, the work was performed at Council Bluffs, North Platte, Cheyenne, and, Denver. During August 1948, 55 steel underframe CA-1 cabooses on the Eastern, District, numbered between 2526 and 3281, were identified as needing wood beam, trucks. The exchange trucks were to come from a pool of 89 older CA-class cabooses. The truck replacement program stalled after 1948, but work resumed during the early 1950s, with another 44 cabooses completed during 1952 alone.

An internal UP letter about the truck-change, showed that in August 1948 a program was begun to convert 11 steel underframe CA-1 cabooses to wood beam trucks. By November 1948 only 35 CA-1s on the Eastern District remained to be converted, from the beginning number of 55 cars. When the program started, there were 72 cars with the wood beam trucks. In 1951 there were 277 cabooses in service on the Eastern District, of which 91 were steel CA-3s and CA-4s. The remaining 186 cars were either wood underframe CAs or steel underframe CA-1s, most of which were apparently equipped with wood beam trucks.

UP's first steel cabooses, the CA-3s and the CA-4s, were delivered with wood beam trucks. During the 1950s, the original wood beam trucks on these first of UP's steel cabooses were changed to newly purchased and better-riding inside swing hanger and outside swing hanger trucks from General Steel Castings. As replacement trucks, these two all-steel truck designs rode equally as well as the original wood beam trucks, but required far less maintenance. The program to replace the original wood beam trucks on CA-3s and CA-4s began in 1952 and was specifically meant to both replace the wood beam trucks on the newer steel cabooses, and to provide better riding wood beam trucks for 200 more CA and CA-1 wooden cabooses. The installation of wood beam trucks on the wooden cabooses was completed in 1958, as was the program to install steel trucks on the 200 steel cabooses.

(A list of caboose car numbers and the dates that each received wood beam trucks)

Side Door Wooden Cabooses

Several UP CA-1 wood cabooses were rebuilt with a side door for mixed train service on branch lines. The side doors were needed to allow easier loading of baggage, mail and express into the cabooses, which served in place of baggage cars on the mixed trains. Some were equipped with a side door on only one side, in accordance with drawing 184-C-9100, which shows a 45-inch door mounted only to the left side of CA-1 cabooses (the cupola end is the A end, or the front end, on UP's wooden cabooses). The drawing is dated September 22, 1945, and shows that the centerline of the door is located 12 feet, 1/2 inch from the inside rear corner of the caboose, or about 12 feet, 3-3/4 inches from the outside, corner. To accommodate the space needed to handle baggage and express shipments, the interior seat on the left side was removed. On normal CA-1 cabooses, this seat was 13 feet long and 26 inches wide, with enclosed storage space provided below the seat area. On the right side, the side opposite the, side door, there was a seat-locker that was 6 feet, 6 inches long. There was also space for the stove and its attendant coal box.

The design on the drawing provided for only a left side door, but UP 25766 (renumbered from UP 2624 in August 1962) was equipped with a side door on both sides. This caboose was assigned until 1958 to the Sandy (Utah) Local, operating out of Salt Lake City. It was then assigned to the Malad (Idaho) Local, operating out of Ogden, Utah. Its last assignment was the Coalmont Branch (the former Laramie, North Park & Western Railroad), operating out, of Laramie, Wyoming. It was retired in November 1971. On 25766, in addition to the left side door, and to allow the stove to remain in place, the right side door, was located more toward the rear of the caboose. Because the CA-1 design provided four bench seats at the front, ahead of the cupola, the interior space at the rear could easily be used for baggage and express shipments, and on the 25766, having two side doors made this interior space accessible from both sides.

Without written documentation, we can only speculate as to when the side doors were added, although the September 1945 drawing gives some indication. Apparently, the side door cabooses were done solely to fulfill local operating conditions, with the door (or doors) being added by the local car shop or repair track.

Following is a listing of the known examples of cabooses with side doors:

Car Number Type Notes
UP 2137 Box Car  
UP 2269 CA-1 One side has just two windows
UP 2612 CA-1 Assigned to Malad Local out of Ogden, Utah
UP 2624 CA-1 Assigned to Sandy Local out of Salt Lake City; renumbered to 25766 in 1962.
UP 2640 CA-1 Assigned to Kearney Branch out of Kearney, Nebraska during early 1960; replaced UP caboose 2060 which had been used in combination with a combine car; renumbered to UP 25771 in 1963.
LA&SL 3117 CA LA&SL 3117 had side doors on each side; photos show that Santa Maria Valley number 170, ex LA&SL 3117, had side doors on both sides; the doors on SMV 170 had been blanked out with plain vertical siding, indicating that LA&SL 3117 had been equipped with side doors.
UP 25766 CA-1 Renumbered from 2624 in 1962; assigned to the Sandy Local out of Salt Lake City until about 1958, then assigned to the Malad Local out of Ogden, then assigned to the Coalmont Branch out of Laramie; retired in 1971.
UP 25771 CA-1 Renumbered from UP 2640 in 1963; retired in 1966.
UP 25817 CA-1 Renumbered from UP 3238 in 1963; assigned to Pocatello and later to Columbus, Nebraska; retired in 1966.

Straight-Sided Cupolas

Although a majority of UP's wooden cabooses are usually recognized by their slope-sided cupolas, most of the cabooses before the CA-class in 1905 were built with straight-sided cupolas. Photographic evidence shows that most of the early straight-sided cupolas were replaced by either the Harriman-era slope-sided, standard cupola, or some variation. In addition, many LA&SL cabooses were either built, or rebuilt, with that road's unique high straight-sided cupola.

Following is a brief listing of the cabooses known to have straight-sided cupolas in later years:

Car, Number Date, Built Type Date of, Photo Notes
2053 Jul 1881 N.C.S.    
2096 1885 N.C.S. Nov 1959 Offset, cupola
2117 Nov 1881 N.C.S.    
2200 Nov 1885 N.C.S. Jun 1950  
2453 Jul 1910 CA 1940 Built, by Standard
2450 Mar 1913 CA 1940 Built, by Pullman
2606 Dec 1920 CA-1 1950 Built, by PC&F
263_ Jan 1921 CA-1 Mar 1961 Built, by PC&F
2691 Aug 1924 CA-1 Mar 1954 Built, by OWR&N
3234 Oct 1924 CA-1 1954 Built, by OWR&N

High Cupolas

UP 3270, a CA-1 built by OWR&N's Albina Shops in November 1924, was rebuilt in 1937 with a high square cupola, with only a single window on the side of the cupola. The accompanying photos were taken some time after a visible November 1940 air brake date. This caboose may have been the prototype for a rebuild program for all of UP's wood cabooses, giving them a better located, high cupola, similar to those already applied to cabooses in the LA&SL fleet. Although the high cupola concept was not pursued with the wooden caboose fleet, it was obviously used later on the first steel cars. Only additional research will tell this car's real story. UP 3270 was retired in March 1958 without being renumbered to the 25000-series.

At least one UP CA-1 (UP 3264) was rebuilt from its original Common Standard-era, slope-sided low cupolas to a much higher, straight-sided cupola.

Photographic research shows that 16 cabooses built by LA&SL in their East Los Angeles shops in 1918 to 1921, during the CA-1 era, were completed using the earlier CA, design with four side windows. Numbered as LA&SL 3351-3363 and 3373-3375, these cars also had noticeably higher cupolas. Other LA&SL cabooses, such as LA&SL 3403, either received high cupolas when they were built, or received them as the result of normal refurbishment when the cupola needed replacement for reasons due to wreck damage or wear.

Steel Underframe Reinforcement

Until the delivery of the steel underframe CA-1s in 1914, all Union Pacific (along with, OSL, OWR&N, and LA&SL) cabooses had either all-wooden underframes, or steel strengthened wooden underframes. Beginning in 1926, a program was initiated to reinforce the wooden underframes of many of the earlier cars. The details are not known, but between July 1926 and August 1931, at least 162 wooden cabooses had their wooden underframes strengthened with steel components. Twenty cabooses were completed in 1926, 49 were completed in 1927, 29 in 1928, 31 in 1929, 19 in 1930, and 14 were completed in 1931. Available records also identify five cabooses completed in 1941. The car numbers of the cabooses that had their frames reinforced ranged from Non-Common Standard caboose 2007, completed in July 1928, to 2524, the highest numbered CA-class, caboose, completed in February 1931. Records show that 68 N.C.S. cabooses, (2007-2279) were modified, and 99 CA-class cabooses (2280-2524) were modified. Undoubtedly, many more were also completed, allowing the CA-class to remain in service in the mainline pools as long as they did, with the last three wooden underframed CA-class cars, with road numbers 25723, 25724, and 25725, being retired in 1967, along with five of the last 14 steel underframe CA-1s.

Steel Sheathing

UP 3264, a CA-1 built by OWR&N's Albina Shops in November 1924, was rebuilt at Cheyenne, Wyoming in December 1941 with a steel superstructure. As with the high cupolas mentioned above, this steel sheathing may also have been a prototype for a caboose rebuild program. The first all-steel CA-3 cars began arriving just six months later, in May 1942, and this potential upgrade program was put on hold. UP 3264 was renumbered to 25829 in August 1962, and was retired in, December 1963.

Plywood Sheathing

At least two CA-1s were rebuilt with plywood sheathing, to replace the high maintenance, tongue and groove siding. Although UP's experiment with plywood sheathing on cabooses is not dated, it likely took place at the same time as 1938-1939 test installations on 17 refrigerator cars by Pacific Fruit Express, who was also sensitive to the high costs of tongue and groove sheathing. The plywood sheets on UP cabooses were attached using vertical metal battens, and the cars were, equipped with metal body corners to replace the previous wood corners. The two known plywood-sheathed cabooses are UP 25741 (ex 2545), now on private property, at Bancroft, Idaho, and UP 2650, preserved and displayed at Ogallala, Nebraska. Both are standard three-window, sloped cupola CA-1 cabooses.

Were there ever any CA-2 cabooses?

The best known and most easily identified UP wooden cabooses were the CA-1 class. And the first steel cabooses were the CA-3 class. A natural question is, "What did the CA-2 class look like?"

Research suggests that the quick and simple answer is that UP's CA-2 cabooses were wooden cabooses built earlier with both CA and CA-1 bodies and wooden underframes. As UP upgraded these earlier cabooses in its own car shops, due to wrecks or excessive wear and tear, they received the most recent CA-1 wooden bodies and all-steel underframes. These rebuilt cabooses have been called replacement cabooses, because in almost every case, the road number of the previous caboose was used, although the caboose was essentially new.

No CA-2s are known to have ever been delivered new from any of the known car builders, or from any of UP's own car shops, except as replacement cabooses. Research suggests that a formal CA-2 design existed as early as 1924, showing up as notations on engineering drawings as both an improved Class CA-1-2 and as Class CA-2.

Some historians, both UP and SP, have speculated that since the CA-1 design referred to the UP caboose with a Bettendorf steel underframe, the CA-2 was the same wooden body, but with a built-up steel underframe assembled by UP itself. The use of a built-up steel frame was used as a lower cost alternative to the commercial steel frame offered by Bettendorf.

Pacific Fruit Express, owned jointly by UP and SP, first used built-up steel underframes in 1920-1924, when they accepted delivery of 10,900 class R-30-12 refrigerator cars, using a single 18-inch I-beam. In 1920-1926, PFE accepted over 7,600 R-30-13 cars, each using a built-up frame that used two 20-1/2 inch steel plate center sills. Costs were almost identical from the commercial car builders, at about $3,900 per car, showing that having an alternative design was the factor, rather than overall economics. The economics of using built-up steel underframes would have been less with UP using its own employees working in the railroad's own car shops.

The only reference to a CA-2 class in engineering drawings comes from the CA-1 drawing, number 246-C-2313, labeled as General Design, Caboose Class, CA-1-2. In the lower right hand corner, near the title block, there is a note:

"For caboose class CA-2. The superstructure shown on this drawing should be used in connection with railroad company's design of underframe shown on drawing C-2738. Estimated service weight of caboose about 35250 lbs."

Research has yet to turn up any evidence that any CA-2s were ever built new in the 18 year period between the last wooden CA-1 in 1924 and the first steel CA-3 in 1942. There were a couple experiments in the 1930s with plywood sheathing, and another with a higher cupola in 1937, and still another car received steel sheathing in 1941, but none of these features can be considered to be part of a CA-2 class.

The note about CA-2 class on the above mentioned drawing is not dated, and the revisions to the drawing are simply dated, with no notation as to what each revision consisted of. The range of dates falls between November 28, 1914 and September, 17, 1929, when the entire drawing was redrawn. Any attempt to find more about the mystery CA-2 class centers on these dates. Mere speculation points to the CA-2 class as coming sometime after 1924, when the last CA-1 was built, and the 1929 date for when the drawing was redrawn, giving credibility to the speculation that the CA-2 class was simply an alternate version of the CA-1, with the built-up steel underframe.

In February 2024, a photo showing OWRR&N 3594 as a CA-2 caboose came to light. Besides showing the caboose as a CA-2, the photo also shows that the caboose had a CA-1 style body and an all-steel underframe. This adds to the speculation that UP used the CA-2 class to designate its in-house rebuilds of older cabooses. Many have called these cabooses "replacement" cabooses because while the cabooses displayed all the features of up-to-date designs of the 1920s and 1930s, the cars used existing road numbers -- in this case, OWRR&N 3594, which was previously a CA-class caboose built with a wooden underframe in 1909.

Replacement Cabooses

The fact that there are CA-1 style cabooses with CA-class (and N.C.S. class) numbers, brings up the possibility that UP either had built, or built in its own shops, replacement cabooses. It is possible that during the 1920s and 1930s, as certain CA-class and N.C.S. class cabooses were destroyed in wrecks, their number slots were filled by newly built cabooses, following the pattern of the current CA-1 design and specifications. This is documented in the case of OSL CA-class cars 700 and 715. Both were delivered new by Pullman in June 1907. OSL 700 is shown in post 1926 records as being built in January 1911 (along with OSL 729-747) by American Car & Foundry. OSL 715 is shown in later records as being built in July 1910 (along with OSL 725-728) by Standard, Car Co.

An example of a CA with a CA-1 body is the 25729, formerly OWR&N 3575. This car was built in July 1910 as a Harriman-era CA-class caboose. The car was eventually sold, and is now preserved at the Orange Empire Railway Museum in Perris, California. Without considering what type of underframe it has, and as it currently exists, the car has all the classic features of a standard CA-1 (three windows, cupola towards the middle), but should have the features of a CA (four windows, cupola more towards the end).

An example of an N.C.S. number in a Harriman-era CA body is OWRR&N 3505, now restored as part of the Nevada State Railroad Museum at Boulder City, Nevada. Built in 1882 by OR&N at their shop in The Dalles, Oregon, the car originally had four side windows, an end cupola, and all-wooden frame members. At some point in its history, the car was rebuilt (or the entire body replaced) to include steel underframe members and an off-set cupola. It retained four side windows (like other CA-class cars), but the fourth window was closer to the front of the car.

Other examples of cars which seem to be out of sequence include UP 2443 and LA&SL, 4272. UP 2443 is shown as being built in January 1911 by Standard, and the number is among UP 2440-2464, built by Standard in July 1910. LA&SL 4272 is shown as being built in February 1910 by Pullman, and the number is among the LA&SL 4269-4274 group, built by Pullman in June 1909.

Yet another example of a replacement caboose was UP 2215. UP 2215 was a standard UP CA-1 wooden caboose. UP records show this car as being wrecked in July 1929. It was originally a UP Non Common Standard caboose built in 1888, but after the wreck in 1929, the 2215 number was used on a replacement caboose built almost identical to a standard UP CA-1 caboose of the era after 1914. A later report showed that UP 2215 was the caboose that was donated to Brigham City, Utah. After being donated to Brigham City, UP 2215 was used as a tourist information center at the intersection of 1100 South (the I-15 exit) and Main Street.

At an unknown date, UP 2215 was moved to the Brigham City land fill, and as of 2003, was preserved at the Golden Spike National Historic Site at Promontory, Utah. Whil at the Promontory site, the caboose was stored on the ground near the locomotive shop.

At some point UP 2215 was deemed to be outside of the scope of Promontory's mission so the ironwork was salvaged and put in storage and the carbody burned. The frame is still there. (Josh Bernhard, November 12, 2018)

This practice of replacement cabooses is well documented on other roads, especially on Southern Pacific, but no documentation has been identified that would support whether or not UP did the same thing. Only additional research will bring an answer to this question of replacement cabooses on UP.

Below is a list of cabooses that were likely replacement cabooses.

Car Number Type Original
Date Built
Date Built
LA&SL 4272 CA Feb 1910    
OSL 700 CA Jun 1907 Jan 1911  
OSL 715 CA Jun 1907 Jul 1910  
OWRR&N 3575 CA Jul 1910   CA-1 features
OWRR&N 3505 N.C.S. 1882    
UP 2060 N.C.S. 1882 Jul 1918 (?) CA-1 features
UP 2072 N.C.S. 1880   CA-1 features, straight cupola
UP 2215 N.C.S. 1888 1929 CA-1 features
UP 2443 CA Jan 1911    

Power Brakes and Safety Plates

Research among photographs shows that several CA-1s received what has become known as power handbrakes, but the total quantity is unknown. One researcher thinks that this change was likely done in the Northwestern District in 19590s or 1960s, and over the following years, the cabooses spread across the system.

Some of the cars with power brakes also have a safety plate installed to fill the opening in the end platform handrails.

Overland Models did at least one CA-1 in HO scale with power hand brakes, which they called "modernized ends."

Several wooden cabooses received power hand brakes:

Car Number Type Photo
Caboose Book
Page No.
LA&SL 3393 CA-1 Aug 1954 page 54
UP 25571
(ex UP 2640)
CA-1 Oct 1963 page 59
OWRR&N 3506 CA Aug 1961 page 60
OWRR&N 3601 CA-1 bef May 1960 page 60
UP 2640 CA-1 Jan 1960 page 66 (other side but same end as Kratville, UP Equipment, page 81)
SLG&W 50 CA   page 98

Wooden Cabooses with Wood Beam Trucks

The following table shows known dates for when CA and CA-1 cabooses received wood beam trucks:

(A roster listing of wooden caboose numbers)

Number Date
UP 2287 Jan 1941
UP 2293 Oct 1942
UP 2318 Jan 1941
UP 2354 Sep 1942
UP 2365 Nov 1941
UP 2368 Jan 1941
UP 2369 Jan 1941
UP 2392 Jan 1941
UP 2406 Sep 1942
UP 2409 Jan 1943
UP 2418 Nov 1941
UP 2419 Nov 1941
UP 2428 Aug 1942
UP 2433 Jul 1942
UP 2437 Nov 1941
UP 2447 Oct 1942
UP 2459 Aug 1942
UP 2465 Jan 1941
UP 2480 May 1942
UP 2482 Jul 1942
UP 2483 Nov 1941
UP 2485 Jul 1942
UP 2487 May 1942
UP 2488 Jul 1942
UP 2507 Sep 1941
UP 2510 Sep 1941
UP 2518 Sep 1941
UP 2519 Jun 1941
UP 2525 Apr 1941
UP 2527 Apr 1941
UP 2528 Jun 1941
UP 2530 Apr 1941
UP 2531 Apr 1941
UP 2533 Jun 1941
UP 2535 Apr 1941
UP 2540 Jun 1941
UP 2542 May 1942
UP 2545 Jun 1941
UP 2546 Apr 1941
UP 2547 May 1942
UP 2548 Jun 1941
UP 2549 Apr 1941
UP 2553 Jan 1943
UP 2557 Sep 1939
UP 2558 Oct 1942
UP 2559 Sep 1939
UP 2560 Oct 1941
UP 2561 Oct 1942
UP 2563 Jun 1941
UP 2565 Sep 1939
UP 2568 Jun 1941
UP 2569 Sep 1942
UP 2570 Sep 1939
UP 2576 Jun 1941
UP 2579 Apr 1941
UP 2582 Jun 1941
UP 2585 Sep 1942
UP 2588 Sep 1939
UP 2593 Oct 1942
UP 2600 Sep 1942
UP 2602 Jan 1941
UP 2603 Sep 1942
UP 2604 Oct 1942
UP 2606 Aug 1942
UP 2607 Jun 1941
UP 2609 Jan 1941
UP 2610 Jan 1941
UP 2611 Sep 1941
UP 2613 Aug 1942
UP 2617 Sep 1941
UP 2618 Jan 1941
UP 2619 Sep 1939
UP 2621 Dec 1942
UP 2621 Jan 1943
UP 2625 Sep 1941
UP 2626 Jan 1941
UP 2627 Sep 1939
UP 2628 Jan 1941
UP 2629 Sep 1941
UP 2630 Aug 1942
UP 2631 Sep 1939
UP 2633 Sep 1939
UP 2634 Feb 1942
UP 2635 Jan 1942
UP 2636 Jan 1941
UP 2638 Jan 1941
UP 2639 Sep 1939
UP 2640 Jan 1941
UP 2641 Jun 1941
UP 2642 Jan 1941
UP 2643 Jan 1941
UP 2644 Jan 1941
UP 2645 Sep 1942
UP 2646 Jun 1942
UP 2647 Sep 1939
UP 2648 Jan 1941
UP 2649 Sep 1941
UP 2652 Sep 1939
UP 2654 Jan 1941
UP 2655 Sep 1939
UP 2656 Jan 1941
UP 2657 Jan 1942
UP 2658 Jan 1941
UP 2658 Oct 1942
UP 2659 Jan 1941
UP 2660 Jan 1942
UP 2661 Jan 1941
UP 2662 Jan 1941
UP 2663 Jan 1941
UP 2664 Jan 1941
UP 2666 Jan 1941
UP 2667 Sep 1939
UP 2670 May 1942
UP 2671 Sep 1939
UP 2672 Sep 1939
UP 2673 Jul 1942
UP 2675 May 1942
UP 2676 Apr 1942
UP 2677 Sep 1941
UP 2678 Aug 1942
UP 2679 May 1942
UP 2680 Sep 1939
UP 2681 Sep 1939
UP 2682 Sep 1939
UP 2683 Aug 1942
UP 2684 Sep 1941
UP 2685 Jan 1941
UP 2686 Sep 1939
UP 2687 Sep 1941
UP 2688 Sep 1939
UP 2689 Jan 1941
UP 2694 Jan 1941
UP 2697 Sep 1939
OSL 3145 Jun 1941
OSL 3149 Jan 1941
OSL 3150 Jun 1941
OSL 3151 Jan 1941
OSL 3152 Oct 1941
OSL 3153 Jan 1941
OSL 3154 Jun 1941
OSL 3156 Jun 1941
OSL 3157 Jun 1941
OSL 3158 Jan 1941
OSL 3159 Jan 1941
OSL 3160 Jan 1941
OSL 3162 Jan 1941
OSL 3164 Jan 1941
OSL 3167 Jan 1941
OSL 3168 May 1941
OSL 3169 Oct 1941
OSL 3170 Jan 1941
OSL 3173 Sep 1941
OSL 3175 Sep 1941
OSL 3176 Jun 1941
OSL 3177 Jan 1941
OSL 3179 Jan 1941
OSL 3181 Jun 1941
OSL 3182 Jan 1941
OSL 3183 Jan 1941
OSL 3184 May 1941
OSL 3185 Jun 1941
OSL 3187 Sep 1941
OSL 3188 Jun 1941
OSL 3189 Jan 1941
OSL 3190 May 1941
OSL 3191 Jun 1941
OSL 3192 Sep 1941
UP 3200 Sep 1942
UP 3201 Sep 1939
UP 3203 Sep 1939
UP 3204 Sep 1939
UP 3205 Sep 1939
UP 3206 Feb 1943
UP 3209 Sep 1939
UP 3212 Aug 1942
UP 3213 Sep 1939
UP 3215 Feb 1943
UP 3216 Jan 1941
UP 3217 Sep 1939
UP 3218 Sep 1939
UP 3220 Sep 1939
UP 3223 Sep 1939
UP 3224 Sep 1939
UP 3225 Oct 1942
UP 3228 Jul 1942
UP 3236 Oct 1942
UP 3238 Oct 1942
UP 3241 Jun 1942
UP 3245 Jun 1942
UP 3246 Jan 1941
UP 3247 Jan 1941
UP 3248 Jan 1941
UP 3249 Aug 1942
UP 3251 Aug 1942
UP 3252 Jun 1942
UP 3253 Aug 1942
UP 3254 Aug 1942
UP 3255 Aug 1942
UP 3257 Oct 1942
UP 3259 Aug 1942
UP 3260 Sep 1939
UP 3262 Nov 1942
UP 3264 Sep 1939
UP 3265 Sep 1942
UP 3266 Nov 1942
UP 3267 Sep 1939
UP 3268 Aug 1942
UP 3270 May 1942
UP 3271 Sep 1939
UP 3273 Jul 1943
LA&SL 3320 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3329 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3341 Jan 1943
LA&SL 3342 Apr 1942
LA&SL 3343 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3344 Apr 1942
LA&SL 3345 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3348 Jun 1942
LA&SL 3349 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3351 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3352 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3353 Apr 1942
LA&SL 3354 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3355 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3356 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3357 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3358 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3359 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3361 Apr 1942
LA&SL 3362 Dec 1941
LA&SL 3363 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3373 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3374 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3375 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3376 Aug 1942
LA&SL 3377 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3380 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3381 May 1942
LA&SL 3382 Nov 1942
LA&SL 3383 Aug 1942
LA&SL 3385 Aug 1942
LA&SL 3386 Nov 1942
LA&SL 3387 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3388 May 1942
LA&SL 3389 May 1942
LA&SL 3390 Apr 1942
LA&SL 3391 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3392 Jan 1943
LA&SL 3393 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3394 Dec 1942
LA&SL 3395 May 1942
LA&SL 3396 Jan 1943
LA&SL 3398 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3399 Apr 1942
LA&SL 3400 Mar 1943
LA&SL 3402 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3403 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3404 Dec 1942
LA&SL 3405 Sep 1941
LA&SL 3406 Apr 1942
LA&SL 3408 Jun 1942
LA&SL 3409 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3411 Mar 1943
LA&SL 3412 Jun 1942
LA&SL 3413 Jun 1941
LA&SL 3415 Jan 1943
LA&SL 3416 Aug 1942
LA&SL 3419 May 1942
LA&SL 3420 Jan 1943
OWR&N 3501 Nov 1941
OWR&N 3504 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3511 Aug 1942
OWR&N 3513 Apr 1942
OWR&N 3517 Apr 1942
OWR&N 3521 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3522 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3529 Apr 1942
OWR&N 3531 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3535 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3542 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3545 Apr 1942
OWR&N 3546 Sep 1942
OWR&N 3552 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3554 Nov 1941
OWR&N 3557 Sep 1942
OWR&N 3581 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3588 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3597 Nov 1941
OWR&N 3601 Aug 1942
OWR&N 3602 Nov 1941
OWR&N 3612 Sep 1942
OWR&N 3615 Aug 1942
OWR&N 3617 Aug 1942
OWR&N 3619 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3622 Apr 1942
OWR&N 3624 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3625 Apr 1942
OWR&N 3628 Sep 1941
OWR&N 3629 Sep 1941